The monograph International logistics is a response to the needs of students of logistics, production engineering, management and production engineering, as well as managers involved in logistics processes taking place in their companies, which are links in supply chains.
The presented material concerns logistics implemented in global economy, with particular attention paid to international requirements and conditions. Today, leading economists conclude that the efficiency of the economy and well-being of the society depends primarily on the condition of companies affected by international logistics processes, closely linked with the global business.
These problems are described in the following chapters, where the theory has been supported by practic activities:
1. Globalization and international logistics
2. Management methods in international logistics
3. Logistics centers
4. Transport for the needs of international
5. Documents in foreign and domestic transport
6. Transport in foreign trade
7. Automatic identification in transport processes
8. IT systems for the needs of logistics
9. International logistics security